Schedule of Services
O Come, let us Worship and bow down before our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down before Christ, our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down to Christ Himself, our King and God.
This invitation marks the beginning of each day for the Orthodox Church. It comes from the office of Vespers, and it expresses the attitude which is at the heart of Orthodoxy. The Worship of God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, - is fundamental to the life and spirit of the Orthodox Church.
Weekly Service Schedule
Sundays : Orthros (Matins): 7:45 AM | Divine Liturgy: 9:00 AM |
Tuesdays : Paraklesi - 10:00am
All Litugies and Services are Live Streamed and can be viewed on this website, Facebook and YouTube
Website Live Stream : https://www.stpaulhempstead.org/livestream
Facebook Live Stream : https://www.facebook.com/SaintPaulHempstead
YouTube Live Stream : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3evR0oYgMxJZ_WMEKItYAA
For information on all weekly Liturgies and Services please visit our calender page or contact the Church office at (516) 483-5700 between the hours of 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please be reminded that: The Cathedral of Saint Paul will no longer require Pre Sign Up for services but will accommodate all those attending on a first come basis. The Cathedral will still follow all appropriate safety procedures in accordance with State, Local and CDC guidelines.
In order to be able to accommodate all those that arrive, we ask that you please follow our Parish Councils instructions.
- All parishioners attending services will continue to be asked to sign with name, phone and email for contact tracing purposes.
- Masks will still be required at all times inside the Cathedral.
- Social Distancing protocols will continue to be followed.
- Our Cathedral will still be limiting its capacity in accordance with State and local rules.
- In order to safely seat everyone, Parish Council members and ushers will be directing all those attending to their seats
- Once capacity has been reached, all those arriving will be directed to either the Hellenic room or the Reverend Nicholas J. Magoulias Cathedral Center where the liturgies will be live streamed.
Our Cathedral will continue with two liturgies In order to accommodate all those wishing to attend Sunday Liturgy. When we celebrate (2) two Liturgies and you don't have children in Sunday School, please consider attending 2nd liturgy at 10:45 am.
We will continue to monitor the situation in the coming weeks and will keep you advised of any and all future changes. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation