Services and Holy Communion Sign Up
The Greek Orthodox Cathedral of St. Paul will be slowly opening for Liturgy, Services and the administration of Holy Communion. Please read the general directions and follow all instructions of our Parish Council facilitators.
If you would like to receive the Easter/Paschal Light to take home, you may bring a vessel for the Light, or may get a candle to receive and take the Light home.
The care and safety of all the faithful of our St. Paul's Cathedral is of paramount importance, so during this beginning period of the opening of the Cathedral, you must sign up below to either attend Liturgy or a Service. Holy Communion will be administered during Divine Liturgy for all those that would like to receive. Additionally, our Cathedral will also administer Holy Communion after Divine Liturgy on Sundays for those that may not be able to attend Divine Liturgy that day.
By the Grace of our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ, our St. Paul’s Cathedral will begin the process of reopening its doors to the faithful to attend Liturgies, Services and receive Holy Communion.
Please click on the appropriate sign up form link to either reserve a seat for Divine Liturgy / Service or to schedule a time slot for Holy Communion after Liturgy for those that are not able to attend Divine Liturgy. Due to the social distancing requirements only Families may register under one form, only if they live in the same house.
In this limited reopening of the church precautions based on guidance received by the government, CDC and the Archdiocese are being taken.
You are respectfully asked to remain home if any of the following pertains to you:
- Those with any signs or symptoms of any acute illness (COVID-19 or not) including cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell or fever we ask to remain home.
- Those who have encountered COVID-positive persons within the last 2weeks.
- Those who are at high risk for severe illness from COYID-19 which includes those who are: older an may feel vulnerable, live in a long-term facility, underlying medical conditions, have family members with underlying conditions, such as asthma, heart conditions, immunocompromised, diabetes, obesity, kidney disease, or liver disease.
When you come to the Cathedral: Follow the directions of our PC facilitators:
· Please proceed to the front of the Cathedral.
· Check in and await to be directed into the Cathedral. Masks will be required when you enter
· Please sanitize your hands, receive your candle, and light your candle
· Please follow the directions of our PC facilitators to be seated or to receive Holy Communion
Holy Communion will be administered with individual spoons, and as you approach for Holy Communion please lower your mask.
Thanking you for your patience and prayers, and as our Lord brings us together to receive His Holy Body and Blood, let us be thankful for His love, grace and blessings that He abundantly bestows upon us all.
Sundays: Orthros - 8:15 AM | Divine Liturgy - 9:30 AM
Tuesdays : Paraklesi - 10:00am
Saturdays : Great Vespers - 5:00pm
For information on all weekly Liturgies and Services please visit our calender page or contact the Church office at (516) 483-5700