Services and Holy Communion Sign Up
The Greek Orthodox Cathedral of St. Paul is open for all Liturgical and Sacramental Services. Please read the general directions and follow all instructions of our Parish Council facilitators.
The care and safety of all the faithful of our St. Paul's Cathedral is of paramount importance.
You are respectfully asked to remain home if any of the following pertains to you:
- Those with any signs or symptoms of any acute illness (COVID-19 or not) including cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell or fever we ask to remain home.
- Those who have encountered COVID-positive persons within the last 2weeks.
- Those who are at high risk for severe illness from COYID-19 which includes those who are: older an may feel vulnerable, live in a long-term facility, underlying medical conditions, have family members with underlying conditions, such as asthma, heart conditions, immunocompromised, diabetes, obesity, kidney disease, or liver disease.
When you come to the Cathedral: Follow the directions of our PC facilitators:
· Please proceed to the front of the Cathedral.
· Check in and await to be directed into the Cathedral. Masks will be required when you enter.
· Please sanitize your hands, receive your candle, and light your candle.
· Please follow the directions of our PC facilitators to be seated or to receive Holy Communion.
Holy Communion will be administered with individual spoons, and as you approach for Holy Communion please lower your mask.
Thanking you for your patience and prayers, and as our Lord brings us together to receive His Holy Body and Blood, let us be thankful for His love, grace and blessings that He abundantly bestows upon us all.
Sundays: Orthros - 8:15 AM | Divine Liturgy - 9:30 AM
Tuesdays : Paraklesi - 10:00am
Saturdays : Great Vespers - 5:00pm
For information on all weekly Liturgies and Services please visit our calender page or contact the Church office at (516) 483-5700